A WWE star was forced to re-tape a pre-recorded interview on a recent episode of Raw due to the use of the word “wrestling.”
With WWE stars now using the word “wrestler” more frequently, and referring to what they do as “wrestling”, a recent report has stated that a pre-tape had to be redone for the March 20 episode of Raw.
Writing in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required), Dave Meltzer speculated on the reason whilst stating:
“There was a pre-tape interview on the 3/20 Raw where somebody used the term “wrestling” and they had to redo.
“Granted since Reigns and Rhodes used the term pro wrestlers in their promo on the same show.”
The promo between Cody Rhodes and Roman Reigns can be seen below this news story.
Following this segment, footage was released showing the tension between Reigns and fellow Bloodline member Solo Sikoa.
It was recently reported that the outcome of Rhodes vs Reigns at WrestleMania is still “not certain“.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’