The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (April 25) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Monday’s show drew 1.613 million viewers. This is down from the April 18 edition that drew 1.647 million viewers.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network:
P18-49: 0.44 (571,000)
Lowest in total and P18-49 since January 17.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) April 26, 2022
In the 18-49 demographic, Raw scored 0.44 rating with 571,000 viewers. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.47 rating.
The total viewership and demo rating were the lowest for the show since January 17. This week’s episode ranked #4 among cable originals according to Showbuzz Daily.
The show featured the 20 year celebration of Randy Orton as well as the returns of Asuka and Mustafa Ali.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Former WWE World Champion Set For Title Match At NXT Deadline
- WWE Star Takes Another Shot At Kenny Omega
- Update On Plans For The AEW Fight Forever Video Game
- AEW Star Hopes Partnership Doesn’t End At ROH Final Battle