The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (April 25) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Monday’s show drew 1.613 million viewers. This is down from the April 18 edition that drew 1.647 million viewers.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network:
P18-49: 0.44 (571,000)
Lowest in total and P18-49 since January 17.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) April 26, 2022
In the 18-49 demographic, Raw scored 0.44 rating with 571,000 viewers. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.47 rating.
The total viewership and demo rating were the lowest for the show since January 17. This week’s episode ranked #4 among cable originals according to Showbuzz Daily.
The show featured the 20 year celebration of Randy Orton as well as the returns of Asuka and Mustafa Ali.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- CM Punk Appears At WWE NXT Deadline
- Dominik Mysterio Loses Championship To WWE Main Roster Star
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand
- Big Clue AEW Star Is Preparing To Join WWE?