The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (November 7) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.593 million viewers. This is up from the October 31 edition that drew 1.500 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.43 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.36 rating.
Raw finished #7 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Austin Theory failing to successfully cash in the Money In The Bank on United States Champion Seth Rollins in the main event.
Also, Mia Yim made her return to WWE by aligning with The O.C. to offset their Rhea Ripley problem with The Judgment Day.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network (8-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.43
#7 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/meZDyaGJO1
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) November 8, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match