WWE Raw had a rough night in terms of viewership. However, it doesn’t look like this one is their fault.
Last night was the NCAA Football Championship Game featuring The LSU Tigers and The Clemson Tigers. The game was highly anticipated and featured two of the best college football quarterbacks in the game.
Raw averaged 2.030 viewers for the night. This was down from the previous weeks 2.38 number.
Meanwhile, the championship game drew 25 million viewers. 25 million!!! That’s a lot of eyeballs watching football.
Even though barely 2 million people watched, the show was considered one of the better shows in a while. Many folks are excited about Buddy Murphy joining Seth Rollins’ faction. Although, they probably need a name.
College football season is over. The NFL is in the playoff season which means there won’t be any more NFL games opposing Raw.
If next week’s show doesn’t see a significant bump in ratings, it could spell bad news for WWE. However, most likely, the number should pop back up to at least WWE’s average.
In terms of the 18-49 demographic, Raw drew a 0.61 rating. This was down from last week as well. This number matters the most of all the number because it’s the number advertisers care about.
Wrestling is always more fun when more people are watching. Let’s hope WWE keeps having shows like last night and more folks continue to tune in.
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing