A WWE star has said that Vince McMahon was actually planned to be in a match at WrestleMania 34 in New Orleans in April 2018.
Alex McCarthy has revealed that Kevin Owens said the plan at one point for Mania 34 was for him and Sami Zayn to face Shane and Vince McMahon.
Of course, that match ended up being Daniel Bryan’s return match and he teamed with Shane instead of it being Vince.
Vince McMahon’s last official WWE match was on the October 8, 2012 episode of Raw against CM Punk which ended in a no contest.
Despite him having dialed back his on-screen appearances somewhat, McMahon still seems to be a bit of a lunatic. Ahead of WrestleMania 36 earlier this year he dove off the Performance Center platform to show Rob Gronkowski that it was safe.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther