WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg has opened up about his in-ring return, believing that his legacy has been somewhat tarnished.
Since Goldberg’s return to the ring in 2016, the former WCW star has wrestled 11 matches. Speaking with Sports Illustrated, Goldberg noted that he risks ruining his legacy every time he steps back between the ropes.
Prefering to focus on the future, Goldberg said:
“I have cemented a legacy. It’s been tarnished a little bit. There is a huge risk every time I come back, and that’s a challenge I’ve taken on. But looking at the whole, I am honoured and privileged to be Goldberg in the WCW days, and I am still honoured to be doing it today.
“I’m the last one that should pass judgment on his career. I try not to look back too often. I’m not a fatalist, but I don’t like the end of anything. If looking back brings me closer to the end, I’d rather wait until it’s over.
“I’m focused on what’s next, If they want to come back to me with something, we’ll talk. You never know what the future holds.”
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?