Ever since the main event of WrestleMania 38, WWE has had one Undisputed WWE Universal Champion, when Universal Champion Roman Reigns defeated WWE Champion Brock Lesnar for both championships.
Since then, Roman has seen his WWE schedule reduced, with him sporadically appearing on both Raw and SmackDown.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that the USA Network want a top title featured on WWE Raw more often, as Reigns is rarely featured on the show since capturing the championship at WrestleMania.
One pitch from the USA Network was to even have an interim title, though that idea may not have ever been seriously considered by WWE.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Becky Lynch Sends New Message To Rhea Ripley Ahead Of WrestleMania 40