WWE addressed the potential injury status of a star after concern for condition coming out of Crown Jewel.
After reportedly working injured for WWE’s premium live event, there is an update on a champion’s status.
Despite competing in a massive match against the Brawling Brutes at Crown Jewel, the status of Jey Uso was not previously known.
Michael Cole on commentary revealed the injury status of Jey Uso after having previously mentioned it on commentary during Crown Jewel.
As mentioned during the WWE premium live event, Crown Jewel, Jey Uso reportedly did undergo imaging per Cole which revealed two things.
While in the good news category, Jey Uso has no broken bones, it wasn’t entirely positive.
According to Cole, the imaging did reveal there”was perhaps ligament damage.”
The Usos versus the New Day remains in progress at time of writing for the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championships.
If you want to know a spoiler for what will reportedly main event the show tonight, you can click here to find out!
You can keep up with all the news from WWE SmackDown by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- AEW Star Teases Surprise Tag Team Reunion?