WWE has announced its network series “My Son/Daughter is a WWE Superstar” has won a Cynopsis Media Best of the Best Award. The show won the Best of the Best Award for Best Sports Related Documentary Series.
The Cynopsis Media Best of the Best Awards recognizes the content innovators who are leading the charge in media excellence. For more information and winners, click here.
WWE's digital series “My Son/Daughter is a WWE Superstar” picked up a prestigious Cynopsis Media Best of the Best Award!https://t.co/J8yNdDGgMY
— WWE (@WWE) February 7, 2020
Other winners include Giada’s Holiday Handbook, America Ninja Warrior Junior, The Best Thing I Ever Ate, The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, and Wonderama. That’s a lot of shows I’ve never watched.
On a day where Vince announced he’s considering making major changes to the WWE Network and selling the pay-per-view rights to his shows, this is probably good news for the network.
Award-winning shows like this are surely worth $9.99 a month, right?
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- WWE Star Confirms Shoulder Injury