There has been slightly more integration of intergender matches in recent months in WWE, mostly involving Rhea Ripley.
Rhea faced off against Akira Tozawa in an intergender match late last year, which led to speculation about whether there would be more intergender matches in WWE.
Rhea defended her title against Natalya on last week’s episode of Raw, in a match that was widely praised by both fans and those within the company.
Natalya herself recently spoke to SportsKeeda’s Wrestle Binge, where she said that she would like to face off against Dolph Ziggler in an intergender match in WWE.
“I think Dolph is so versatile. People said Dolph is the Cal Ripken of the men, and you’re the Cal Ripken of the women of WWE. But I look at Dolph, and he’s been so consistently good for so long.
“If I wanted to wrestle someone, it would be Dolph. I think he’s so well-rounded. I think he’s the Mr. Perfect of today’s generation. So Dolph would be one of the people I would love to wrestle.”
As well as Ziggler, Nattie also named Chad Gable as someone she would love to wrestle.
“I would love to wrestle against Gable. I think Gable is wildly talented.”
transcription via eWrestlingNews
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Valuation Of Upcoming WWE SmackDown USA Network Deal Revealed
- Riddick Moss Comments On WWE Release