Zelina Vega has sounded off at a fan and her former relationship with IMPACT World Champion Austin Aries, after the devotee quizzed her about the romantic entanglement between the stars.
The response from Andrade “Cien’ Almas’ valet was less than calm and rational when a simple, “we’re not together”, would have sufficed.
Though Vega – born Thea Trinidad – refutes the claims that the pair was engaged, almost every report from over the years suggests otherwise. After five years together, in 2016, the star took to Twitter to show off a promise ring. Obviously, promises aren’t forever.
WrestleTalk would like to hear your views on Zelina’s comments, whether she could have been more thoughtful in her words, and whether or not she can be an asset to the WWE’s women’s division. You can get in touch on Twitter and Discord today.
- IMPACT Woorld Championship
- austin aries
- andrade cien almas
- summerslam 2018
- Zelina Vega
- Impact Wrestling
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?