A top WWE star has been spotted in the known location of a WWE frequented surgical center after suffering an injury recently.
According to a report from PWInsider, Braun Strowman was spotted in Birmingham, Alabama after being previously reported as suffering from an undisclosed injury.
Strowman’s most recent appearance on WWE television was May 1 when he and Ricochet defeated Alpha Academy on Raw.
Previously Strowman reportedly suffered a concussion in late April but was cleared to return to the ring for that May 1 match with no indication of the current injury being linked at this time.
Birmingham is relevant as it is the location of the Andrew Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center, a world renowned orthopedic surgery center that is frequented by WWE stars.
With various providers specializing across the spectrum of Sports Medicine, it would make sense that if Braun Strowman was suffering from an injury, he would be well served to seek care from a quality team of experts.
We’ll keep you posted with any updates to the story as more details become available.
Stay up to date with all of the latest Braun Strowman news by following WrestleTalk News on Twitter.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling