Taya Valkyrie has revealed her dream intergender wrestling tag team opponents.
Taya is notably married to former WWE star John Hennigan (John Morrison). In an exclusive interview with Luke Owen on the WrestleTalk Podcast, Taya revealed that there are a couple of teams that she wants to take on alongside her partner.
Explaining her stance on intergender wrestling bouts, Taya said:
“I’m a firm believer in intergender wrestling, coming from lucha libre where it isn’t viewed as something strange at all. I’d absolutely love to be able to do more across all platforms.
“In NWA? The Cardonas (Matt Cardona & Chelsea Green) vs. Johnny & Taya. Then there’s Mickie James & Nick Aldis, that would be awesome. There’s lots of options.
If you use this exclusive quote, or any portion of it, please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Taya will make her NWA in-ring debut during Saturday’s (June 11) Always Ready pay-per-view, against Natalia Markova. The AAA Reina De Reinas Champion has explained how this NWA booking came to be.
Keep an eye on our exclusives page for more quotes from this Taya Valkyrie interview.
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Upcoming John Cena WWE Return
- Kazuchika Okada Reveals Hope For Japanese Crowds Following Forbidden Door
- Bianca Belair Reveals Scary Situation With A Fan From Recent WWE Show
- Dax Harwood Explains His Support For Sasha Banks Amid WWE Walk Out Drama