Taya Valkyrie has revealed her dream intergender wrestling tag team opponents.
Taya is notably married to former WWE star John Hennigan (John Morrison). In an exclusive interview with Luke Owen on the WrestleTalk Podcast, Taya revealed that there are a couple of teams that she wants to take on alongside her partner.
Explaining her stance on intergender wrestling bouts, Taya said:
“I’m a firm believer in intergender wrestling, coming from lucha libre where it isn’t viewed as something strange at all. I’d absolutely love to be able to do more across all platforms.
“In NWA? The Cardonas (Matt Cardona & Chelsea Green) vs. Johnny & Taya. Then there’s Mickie James & Nick Aldis, that would be awesome. There’s lots of options.
If you use this exclusive quote, or any portion of it, please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Taya will make her NWA in-ring debut during Saturday’s (June 11) Always Ready pay-per-view, against Natalia Markova. The AAA Reina De Reinas Champion has explained how this NWA booking came to be.
Keep an eye on our exclusives page for more quotes from this Taya Valkyrie interview.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Surprise Title Change At WWE Night Of Champions 2023