5. The Major Players Show Up
One of the most persistent rumors ahead of WWE Survivor Series is the return of Chelsea Green to the company.
But what if she is not alone?
Her real-life husband Matt Cardona has also been thrown into the mix for a potential return.
The former Zack Ryder has been fueling that rumor by constantly teasing his return on social media as well.
Add Brian Myers – best friend of Cardona and also known as Curt Hawkins in WWE – to the mix, and you get the Major Players.
Since their departure from WWE in 2020, all three have been dominating the independent scene as well as the NWA and IMPACT Wrestling.
With all three dropping their IMPACT championships it looks like they could all be bound to head back to WWE.
The Major Players might come around to change the game.
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars