When Bray Wyatt made his return back at Extreme Rules, many theories and questions were raised about what he would be getting up to, or who he would be aligned with.
Now though, Bray is being stalked by a mysterious ‘Uncle Howdy’, who interrupted his promo on the October 28 episode of SmackDown, and then did the same again at Crown Jewel.
However, the latest twist came on December 16, when it was confirmed that Uncle Howdy is in fact not actually Bray himself, as he came to the ring to confront LA Knight and Bray himself.
The masked man has been the talk of the WWE world, with many wondering who would be revealed as the man behind Bray’s crazy Uncle. Here are 6 possible options.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours
- Latest On El Hijo Del Vikingo AEW Status