Pro Wrestling fans have been conditioned to believe there is only one way a championship should be presented.
Long, drawn-out, rarely defended championship reigns with a dominant champion has been the path of legends for decades.
Most world championships are rarely even defended on television let alone at the consistency of a television championship.
The idea that the World Championship and the TNT Championship be presented at the same level is great in theory but both championships play a different role.
The role of what the TNT Championship is with wrestlers winning and defending the title represents a vital part of AEW’s weekly television shows.
Let’s take a look at why the ‘hot potato’ situation with the TNT Title might not actually be a bad thing…
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend