14. Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan vs. Natalya and Shayna Baszler – Women’s Tag Team Championship
The poor Women’s Tag Team Championship has never really been given a fair shot at being anything other than something for “insert two women who are inexplicably suddenly best friends” to feud over.
While this match isn’t going to be bad by any means, it’s just quite sad to see so many fantastic singles wrestlers being thrown into random tag teams and then all of them being put into one match.
If we can have Omos vs. Bobby Lashley, a match that exactly no-one cares about, then we can have some women’s singles matches on the card too.
Off the top of my head, have Sasha Banks vs. Rhea Ripley, or Shayna Baszler vs. Literally Anyone (she’s a new wrestler you haven’t heard of her).
The reason this is so far down this list is that WWE has not given me a reason to care, and no matter who wins the belts, it genuinely doesn’t matter at all. They’ll just be “best friends” for a bit, lose the belts, and then have 10 weeks of matches, most of which last 2 minutes.
Convince me to care, and I will care.
Prediction: Sasha Banks & Naomi
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release