Welcome to this evening’s edition of the WrestleTalk new round-up, where we take a brief look at some stories that have popped up throughout the day that you may have missed!
Pete Dunne’s advice for fans
Ever wanted to meet Pete Dunne?
Well, if you happen to stumble upon him on your travels, it’s worth bearing this in mind:
If you spot me in public you don’t need to apologise for ‘marking out’ it’s absolutely fine to enjoy wrestling
Plus I won’t want to speak to you regardless 🤷♂️
— Pete Dunne (@PeteDunneYxB) September 23, 2018
Well he is from Birmingham so, yeah, sounds about right.
Rob Conway at WWE Performance Center
Former WWE World Tag Team Champion Robert Conway is attending the WWE Performance Center this week as a guest coach.
Conway tweeted the following:
— IRONMAN Rob Conway (@TheRobConway) September 23, 2018
Conway held the WWE World Tag Team Titles three times, spanning from April 2004 – February 2005, as part of La Résistance with Sylvain Grenier.
Remember them? I only really remember them from the SmackDown vs. Raw games.
Mojo Rawley demands new WWE 2K19 rating
People care too much about the ratings in the WWE 2K games, and Mojo Rawley has added himself to that mix.
You rated me as a 75 in #WWE2K19. Please remove 6 points from my overall score immediately. Thank you.
— Dean “Mojo” Muhtadi (@MojoMuhtadi) September 24, 2018
For those of you without access to a calculator, 75-6=69. Haha. What a funny guy.
Mojo pal, just fork out the tenner for the Accelerator DLC if you care that much. Everyone else does.
But like I said, people care far too much about the 2K ratings anyway. It’s not like we made a list about how ridiculous they are or anything.
Sean Waltman’s ex-wife passes away
In sad news, Sean Waltman’s ex-wife, and father to his two children, Terry, has passed away.
Waltman tweeted the following earlier today:
The wrestling world has also been paying its respects and sending its prayers on this tragic occasion.
My heart goes out to you sean sending you and your family all my thoughts and prayers ❤️
— Barbie Blank (@TheBarbieBlank) September 24, 2018
Stay strong for your kids they are gonna need it..Wish I could take away your pain my bro…If you feel like talking, please don't hesitate to call me…
— Konnan (@Konnan5150) September 24, 2018
We at WrestleTalk would like to send our prayers and condolences to Waltman and everyone affected by this loss.
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery