Actress Rosario Dawson has showed some love to a debuting WWE star.
On the October 25 edition of WWE NXT, Ava Raine made her debut as the newest member of Joe Gacy’s Schism faction with Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid.
This is a significant debut because Raine is the daughter of WWE legend and Hollywood leading man “The Rock” Dwayne Johnson.
It is also significant to WWE history since Ava Raine is the first fourth generation star to be on the roster with her great grandfather being Peter Maivia and grandfather being Rocky Johnson.
A fan on Twitter posted a photo of each generation of the famed family, which actress Rosario Dawson retweeted with applause emojis showing her approval.
Dawson is a big wrestling fan who was seen in the audience at AEW Dynamite last year where she was involved in an angle with Cody Rhodes and Malakai Black.
For more on Raine’s debut, click here.
— Rosario Dawson (@rosariodawson) October 26, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- KSI Addresses Possibility Of A WWE Future