It was announced last night at Revolution that Maki Itoh, Britt Baker and Rebel will team up to take on Ryo Mizunami, Hikaru Shida and Thunder Rosa in a six-woman tag team match on Dynamite this week.
However, AEW has since announced that Rebel (Reba) is medically unable to compete on the show, so has been replaced by former AEW Women’s World Champion Nyla Rose.
Per Dr. Britt Baker’s colleague, Reba’s still too hurt to wrestle this week, so GM @TonyKhan has allowed the DMD to bring a new partner! @NylaRoseBeast teams with Britt + @maki_itoh vs. @shidahikaru + @mizunami0324 + @thunderrosa22 on Wednesday LIVE on #AEWDynamite at 8pm on TNT! pic.twitter.com/FedgYx2t4O
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) March 8, 2021
Elsewhere on the card, Darby Allin is set to defend his TNT Championship against Scorpio Sky, who won the ‘Face of the Revolution’ ladder match during the pay-per-view last night.
The show will also see Matt Jackson take on Rey Fenix in a mouth-watering singles match. This comes after Fenix and PAC won the Casino Battle Royale tag team match at Revolution last night.
As always, WrestleTalk.com will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite on Wednesday night.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn