The injury bug has struck again for the AEW roster with two more stars reportedly sidelined.
On the June 22 edition of AEW Dynamite, the company announced that Red Velvet is currently out with an injury. The details of the injury were not revealed and it is unknown how long she will be out of action.
Velvet last competed in the ring against Kris Statlander on the June 10 episode of AEW Rampage that was taped on June 8.
Fightful Select reported that Velvet was banged up after the bout. She was also being carted around after the show. As of a result of her injury, Jade Cargill, Kiera Hogan and Stokely Hathaway of The Baddies were looking for new members.
In related news, Mike Johnson of PWInsider reports that Skye Blue is also sidelined with an injury. Details for this injury were also not given and it is unknown when she will return to the ring.
Skye last competed on the June 7 episode of AEW Dark against Marina Shafir that was taped on June 3.
Stay up to date with all the injuries in All Elite Wrestling at this link.
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Major Injury Update On Adam Cole For AEW WrestleDream