The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (January 25) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Dynamite drew 1.003 million viewers. This is up from the January 18 edition that drew 969,000 viewers.
AEW topped one million viewers for the first time since the October 5, 2022 episode.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s show scored 0.32 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.31 rating.
Dynamite ranked #3 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Mark Briscoe making his AEW debut by defeating Jay Lethal in a special tribute match to his late brother, Jay Briscoe.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
AEW Dynamite last night on TBS (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.32
#3 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/FCLv6JDBBq
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) January 26, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed