Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline has revealed some early market ratings for last night’s inaugural AEW: Dynamite show, and they’re rather impressive.
These shouldn’t be taken as a completely accurate representation of what the final viewership figures will be as only a few markets are included, and not Los Angeles or New York, but they’re impressive nonetheless.
Live show —
- Chicago: 1.0
- Dallas: 0.9
- Washington, DC: 0.7
- Houston: 0.9
- Atlanta: 1.0
- Detroit: 1.4
- Minneapolis: 0.8
- Charlotte: 2.0
Replay show —
- Chicago: 0.6
- Dallas: 0.1
- Washington, DC: 0.2
- Houston: 0.4
- Atlanta: 0.2
- Detroit: 0.8
- Minneapolis: 0.2
- Charlotte: 0.8
Meltzer suggests that these numbers would indicate between 1.5 and 1.7 million viewers for the live airing and 650,000 for the taped version, but also notes it could end up being less than that as the Charlotte number is “freaky large”.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com as we’ll have final ratings for both AEW: Dynamite and NXT when they’re available.
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former NHL Player Makes In-Ring Debut At IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match