With AEW debuting in a new market for their first show of 2023, AEW Dynamite will also be debuting a brand new look!
A sneak peak of said look came on tonight’s edition of AEW Rampage by which an ad for the January 4 edition of AEW Dynamite was shown.
The clip featured some of AEW’s top stars in front of blue and red themed lighting with the accompanying graphic noting a shift to the primary color scheme as well.
We’ll have to stay tuned to find out exactly what changes are coming in the new year for AEW television programming as they have a new exec at the helm.
Mike Mansury is currently Senior Vice President and Co-Executive Producer for AEW with his previous experience being vital context.
Mansury was the former VP of Global TV Production for WWE and has recently opened up about his reasons for leaving the company which you can read about here.
With the debut of AEW Dynamite in Seattle, Washington on January 4, AEW continues their move West with future dates scheduled for California and Arizona.
To keep up with all the latest news from AEW Dynamite, click here.
First look at the new graphics for #AEWDynamite. The show will have a new look beginning on January 4. pic.twitter.com/jEtxzbSEym
— Wrestling News (@WrestlingNewsCo) December 24, 2022
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring