The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (July 14) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 310,000 viewers. This is down from the July 7 edition that drew 368,000 viewers.
This is the lowest total viewership for the show since June 9.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s episode scored 0.10 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.12 rating.
The show featured Willow Nightingale defeating ROH Women’s World Champion Athena to advance to the Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament Final on the July 15 edition of AEW Collision.
Also, Lance Archer beat Trent Beretta. Post match, Archer challenged Orange Cassidy for the AEW International Championship at Battle of the Belts VII. Meanwhile, Naturally Limitless’ Keith Lee and Dustin Rhodes defeated “Daddy Magic” Matt Menard and “Cool Hand” Angelo Parker.
You can keep track of all AEW Rampage ratings for 2023 at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.62
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (10-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.10
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) July 17, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Dolph Ziggler Released By WWE
- Maximum Male Models React To Being Released By WWE
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Draws Highest Viewership Since February, Highest Demo Rating Since September 2022