An AEW star has celebrated a milestone with the company on a post on Twitter, hoping to ‘keep the momentum going’.
After having made her debut 3 months ago, Taya Valkyrie took some time today to acknowledge the milestone on Twitter.
Taya Valkyrie wrote:
“🖤 I’ve officially been in @AEW for 3 months today!!! What a ride!!! Let’s keep this momentum going 😎 #WERALOCA
Valkyrie has notably kept her eye on the TBS Championship scene, despite having lost at the Double or Nothing pay-per-view to Jade Cargill for the title.
That Championship of course would go on to change hands shortly thereafter when a returning Kris Statlander was a second opponent for Cargill, beating her and capturing the title.
On tomorrow night’s AEW Rampage, a big match for Valkyrie against someone that will be a familiar face to fans of Ring of Honor.
On AEW Rampage set for airing Friday, June 16, Taya Valkyrie is set to take on Trish Adora in what is sure to be an exciting and hard hitting match.
If you simply cannot wait to find out how this match turned out, you can always check out the spoilers for that match and the rest of the notes from the AEW Rampage taping this week by clicking this link.
— TAYA VALKYRIE (@thetayavalkyrie) June 15, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision