ROH owner Tony Khan has announced that a current AEW star is set to challenge for a ROH championship at the Supercard of Honor show.
Khan took to Twitter today (March 25) to announce that ROH Pure Champion Josh Woods will defend his championship against AEW’s Wheeler Yuta on the show.
The show is also scheduled to feature the dream tag team encounter between ROH Tag Team Champions the Briscoes and FTR.
Yuta has been undergoing a character shift on AEW television as of late, with it being teased that he will join up with the Blackpool Combat Club.
ROH Supercard of Honor
Next Friday April 1, Dallas Metroplex@ringofhonor Pure Wrestling Champion Josh Woods (@WoodsIsTheGoods) will defend the title vs. one of wrestling’s brightest young stars @WheelerYuta!
Supercard tickets on sale @ https://t.co/g7FvET2sJJ
+ on PPV @FiteTV pic.twitter.com/Mv1nKNX8TY
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) March 25, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE NXT Name Backstage At June 2 SmackDown Taping