The introduction of a Trios Championship has been a popular discussion topic among AEW fans in the past. Now, it seems it is not just the fans who would like to see it happen.
Appearing on the Battleground podcast, AEW star Ortiz spoke about the possibility of Trios titles being created. In short, he thinks it would be beneficial to have a spotlight put on more talent. Here is the quote, courtesy of Fightful:
“There are so many people on the roster and having a belt like that or a tournament or whatever they decide to do, it would be beneficial to get the spotlight on guys that haven’t had the opportunities to showcase what they can do. If you keep up with Elevation or Dark, you’ll see a small part of what some people can do, but all we need is more time. If people have more time, you can truly see how talented our roster is. Implementing [a Trios Title] would be awesome and beneficial for the workers,”
With so many factions in All Elite Wrestling, they would certainly have enough to sustain a potential Trios Championship.
Ortiz will compete alongside the rest of the Inner Circle against The Pinnacle inside Blood and Guts on this week’s AEW Dynamite.
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- Cody Rhodes Reacts To Shawn Spears Shock WWE Return
- WWE Star Heel Turn Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- Former AEW Star Shawn Spears Breaks Silence After WWE Return
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance
- Peyton Royce Comments On Husband Shawn Spears Surprise WWE Return
- Title Change On WWE NXT