A group of AEW stars have publicly acknowledged WWE’s dominant Bloodline faction in a recent vlog on Sammy Guevara’s YouTube channel.
During Sammy Guevara’s latest upload ‘The JAS is over, Now what? – Vlog 416’, his fellow former JAS member Daniel Garcia has control of Guevara’s camera whilst ringside at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio for Dynamite on August 9.
Garcia and Guevara, were joined by Isiah Kassidy, who all posed in front of the camera, before Garcia chose to throw a one up in the air, the action that has become synonymous with Roman Reigns and The Bloodline.
When questioned what the one was for by Guevara, Garcia replied ‘The Bloodline’.
Then, Jack Perry showed up and all four men threw their ones in the sky, in a tongue-in-cheek acknowledgement of their rival company.
You can view the entire vlog, which also features appearances from Guevara’s pregnant wife Tay Melo, below, with the aforementioned Bloodline segment beginning from the 9 minute mark.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed