The wrestling world is livid at WWE for releasing eight main roster wrestlers from their contracts today (November 18).
Those released were:
- John Morrison
- Tegan Nox
- Shane Thorne
- Jaxson Ryker
- Drake Maverick
- Isaiah Scott
- Top Dolla
- Ashante Adonis
This comes after WWE had released 18 wrestlers, including nine from the main roster, on November 4.
Here are just some of the early reactions from some AEW wrestlers and others from around the wrestling world:
- Taya Valkyrie (John Morrison’s wife who herself was released on November 4): Stop supporting a company that has ZERO respect for their talent. You love pro wrestling, spend your money on the hundreds of other alternatives. This is wrong. Ethically, as employers they don’t care about us. Talent or fans.
- Cash Wheeler: Just unreal.
- Darius Martin: Absolutely pathetic.
- Lee Moriarty: They gotta remove whoever keeps making these goofy decisions, man.
- Ian Riccaboni: Wait. Why? Wasn’t everyone featured/recently featured on TV?
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Rey Mysterio Reveals In-Ring Future
- WWE Sale Rumors Continue As Move Could Be Soon
- WWE Stars Vow Bloodshed At NXT Stand & Deliver