Former AEW World Tag Team Champions Matt and Nick Jackson of the Young Bucks have been announced for their ‘first signing in years’.
The Bucks, alongside Elite partner Kenny Omega, were suspended from AEW following the AEW All Out media scrum and the situations surrounding it.
All three men returned to the company at AEW Full Gear, losing their return match to Death Triangle.
Now though, the Bucks are set to appear at next year’s WrestleCon event in Los Angeles over WrestleMania weekend.
This is set to be the Bucks’ first signing in years, per their official Twitter account, saying:
A very rare non AEW appearance & our first public signing in years. Come meet us at @wrestlecon!
The Elite are currently at a 2-1 deficit against Death Triangle in their ongoing Best of Seven series, with the fourth match set to take place at next week’s Winter Is Coming episode of Dynamite.
Update: WrestleCon LA is officially a Superkick Party!! pic.twitter.com/Zu4oI09GjG
— WrestleCon – LA March 30-April 2 2023 (@wrestlecon) December 9, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Bray Wyatt Opens Up About What Undertaker Told Him At WWE Raw 30
- Big Name Set To Appear On SmackDown January 27
- WWE Legend Aims Expletive-Filled Rant At The Rock
- AEW Star Reportedly Out Of Action Due To Injury
- SmackDown Star Teases ‘Extreme’ Character Change
- Report: Unadvertised Names Travelling To WWE Royal Rumble
- Top WWE Star Declares For The Men’s Royal Rumble Match
- Big Change To The SmackDown Tag Title Contenders Tournament
- Sami Zayn On The Possibility Of Headlining WrestleMania 39 Against Roman Reigns
- WWE Raises WrestleMania 39 Sign At AlamoDome Ahead Of Royal Rumble