The long awaited AEW Trios Championship will be set to be officially awarded at the upcoming AEW All Out pay-per-view.
AEW announced that a tournament for the titles will be held, with eight teams set to collide for the opportunity to be crowned the inaugural champions, and we now know the official bracket for the tournament.
The tournament will see Death Triangle take on New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Will Ospreay and Aussie Open, the House of Black face the Dark Order, and the Trustbusters face off with the Best Friends.
AEW also announced the first match of the tournament for next week’s AEW Dynamite hosted by HBO’s House of the Dragon, seeing Andrade El Idolo, Rush and Dragon Lee face off with the Young Bucks and their chosen tag team partner.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match