The long awaited AEW Trios Championship will be set to be officially awarded at the upcoming AEW All Out pay-per-view.
AEW announced that a tournament for the titles will be held, with eight teams set to collide for the opportunity to be crowned the inaugural champions, and we now know the official bracket for the tournament.
The tournament will see Death Triangle take on New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Will Ospreay and Aussie Open, the House of Black face the Dark Order, and the Trustbusters face off with the Best Friends.
AEW also announced the first match of the tournament for next week’s AEW Dynamite hosted by HBO’s House of the Dragon, seeing Andrade El Idolo, Rush and Dragon Lee face off with the Young Bucks and their chosen tag team partner.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE