With today’s announcement that the United States Supreme Court had overturned the landmark Roe vs. Wade ruling, in turn effectively outlawing abortion immediately in eighteen American states, the wrestling world took to Twitter to share their political thoughts.
Amongst the thoughts shared, is a harrowing tale from Amanda Huber, the widow of late AEW star Brodie Lee from his days with WWE when he was known as Luke Harper.
In the series of Tweets, Huber shares a frightening ordeal that she experienced with ectopic pregnancy by which the fetus develops outside of the uterus, typically in the fallopian tube.
She described having discovered she was going to require a life-saving procedure to end the life-threatening pregnancy while her husband was on the road.
From the dark time emerged the infamous “breaking kayfabe” photo featuring numerous WWE stars wearing Brodie Lee t-shirts posted by Chris Jericho on Instagram.
Now the former Bray Wyatt has now also shared a perspective on the story, writing on Twitter:
“He hid it from us and finally broke down to me. We sat and cried together, he told me how much he loved you and how much he loathed that the road always takes us in moments like this. So me and Rowan bought an entire stand full of bootleg Brodie shirts.
“All to try and cheer him up because all he wanted was to be with you. I felt like you should know.”
Amanda Huber has continued her affiliation with All Elite Wrestling since the tragic passing of her husband, Brodie Lee, working on their Community Outreach Team, coordinating charitable events and donation drives for organizations in conjunction with AEW’s touring schedule.
He hid it from us and finally broke down to me. We sat and cried together, he told me how much he loved you and how much he loathed that the road always takes us in moments like this. So me and Rowan bought an entire stand full of bootleg Brodie shirts.
— WYATT 6 (@Windham6) June 25, 2022
Back in October 2015 @IAmJericho put this photo on Instagram
October 17th was the date this photo was taken.
I know because I was in the hospital. I almost died. pic.twitter.com/xoPCmn3Nwq
— Amanda (@MandaLHuber) June 24, 2022
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event