An angle for a WWE Money In The Bank match has been shot at the house show in Newcastle.
WWE is visiting London for the WWE Money In The Bank premium live event, but before the show, the company has been running live events across the UK.
While SmackDown is being filmed at the site of Money In The Bank from London’s O2 Arena, the Raw brand talent are at a house show in Newcastle.
At the live event, Finn Balor attacked World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins ahead of their showdown tomorrow.
This marks Balor’s fourth attack in recent weeks on Rollins leading up to their match for the gold.
With Seth Rollins suffering injured ribs at the hands of Balor, it remains to be seen if these repeated attacks will lead to a title change at the show.
As previously reported, WWE has seemingly announced which match will headline tomorrow’s premium live event during today’s SmackDown taping.
— WWE (@WWE) June 30, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- Tony Khan Doubles Down On WrestleDream 2023 Marking A ‘New Era In AEW’