A situation regarding AEW All In at London’s Wembley Stadium reportedly resulted in heat on a certain AEW star.
Just days ahead of the show, there were changes to made to the card, one of which was Darby Allin & Sting vs Swerve Strickland & AR Fox becoming Darby Allin & Sting vs Swerve Strickland & Christian Cage.
The way things played out on TV with Swerve kicking Fox out of the Mogul Embassy and Allin forgiving Fox for what he and Swerve did to Nick Wayne was jarring to say the least.
Fightful Select has confirmed that Fox not being able to work All In was not the original plan.
Whatever the situation was that led to him having to be pulled from the match and from the show reportedly led to “some heat” on Fox.
The Wrestling Observer had referenced a potential issue with Fox travelling to the UK, but there have been no further details on exactly why.
Nonetheless, Allin and Sting picked up the win in the coffin match last night over Swerve and Cage. Allin and Sting made their entrance to Metallica’s Seek and Destroy.
Speaking of backstage issues, there was reportedly an altercation between CM Punk and Jack Perry at All In – click here for the latest details.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision
- Hulk Hogan Gets Married