Former WWE Champion Batista would want to see a certain AEW star in Edge’s Judgment Day faction, in a perfect world.
Following WrestleMania Backlash, the group now has three members, Edge, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley. Following hints that a fourth member may be on the way, WWE took to social media with a graphic asking fans who they’d add to the stable.
Offering an unconventional suggestion, Batista took to Instagram to reply:
In a perfect world?! CM Punk! ?
Punk notably walked out on WWE after the 2014 Royal Rumble match, which Batista won. The former Straight Edge Society leader returned to wrestling in August 2021, signing with AEW and wrestling his first full match in seven years at All Out that September.
CM Punk will challenge for Hangman Page’s AEW World Championship at Double or Nothing on May 29. You can check out the updated card for the event right here.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 at this link, and AEW win/loss records at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer