Bianca Belair has shared her prediction for who the surprise entrant in the women’s Elimination Chamber match could be.
WWE has announced five women – including Bianca Belair – for the Elimination Chamber bout on Saturday, with the sixth competitor yet to be confirmed. Speaking with WrestleTalk’s own Luke Owen at the BT Sports event this past Friday, Belair named four stars she believes could occupy the final pod.
Believing that several stars are set to return to the ring imminently, Belair said:
“It’s so hard. I do think it’s gonna be a surprise because they’re hiding it for a reason. I don’t know, I’m just thinking about everybody who isn’t here yet. So, where’s Bayley? Is she gonna pop up? Where’s Asuka? Where’s Alexa Bliss, Lacey Evans? I feel like it’s gonna be maybe one of those four, but if it’s one of those four, it’s really gonna raise the stakes for Elimination Chamber.”
If you use this exclusive quote or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Bayley and Asuka have been out of action due to injury, but are both expected to return to TV before WrestleMania. Lacey Evans is currently preparing to make a comeback, after giving birth to her daughter in October. Alexa Bliss has featured in several therapy segments, ahead of a return to the ring.
Stay tuned for the video interview, which will be out soon.
The other four women announced for the Chamber match along with Belair are Doudrop, Liv Morgan, Rhea Ripley and Nikki ASH. The winner will earn a Raw Women’s Championship match at WrestleMania, with the title being defended by Becky Lynch against Lita at Elimination Chamber this Saturday.
You can view our WWE injury & expected return date tracker at this link.
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury