Former WWE star Biff Busick (fka Oney Lorcan) has been announced for two GCW events as part of The Collective, during WrestleMania week.
Josh Barnett recently revealed that Busick will wrestle at Bloodsport 8 on March 31. Barnett tweeted:
“First athlete announced for Josh Barnett’s: Bloodsport 8 A man who knows the mats like the back of his hand. A perfect fit for what we do. One company’s loss is our benefit…Biff Busick is coming to Bloodsport.”
Joey Janela has also confirmed that Busick will be in action during the second night of Spring Break 6, tweeting:
“@_starDESTROYER makes his @GCWrestling_ debut at Spring Break 6! Night 2. Tickets for both nights on sale this Friday at Noon!”
GCW recently announced Minoru Suzuki for Bloodsport and Spring Break night 1.
Busick was released from his WWE contract in November 4, 2021.
Stay up to date with every WWE release of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
— “The Bad Boy” Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) February 22, 2022
First athlete announced for Josh Barnett's: Bloodsport 8
A man who knows the mats like the back of his hand. A perfect fit for what we do.
One company's loss is our benefit…Biff Busick is coming to Bloodsport.
— 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 (@JoshLBarnett) February 22, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- Backstage Update On Ronda Rousey & Natalya WWE SmackDown Segment
- Backstage Reaction To Upcoming John Cena WWE Return
- Kazuchika Okada Reveals Hope For Japanese Crowds Following Forbidden Door