Former WWE star Biff Busick (fka Oney Lorcan) has been announced for two GCW events as part of The Collective, during WrestleMania week.
Josh Barnett recently revealed that Busick will wrestle at Bloodsport 8 on March 31. Barnett tweeted:
“First athlete announced for Josh Barnett’s: Bloodsport 8 A man who knows the mats like the back of his hand. A perfect fit for what we do. One company’s loss is our benefit…Biff Busick is coming to Bloodsport.”
Joey Janela has also confirmed that Busick will be in action during the second night of Spring Break 6, tweeting:
“@_starDESTROYER makes his @GCWrestling_ debut at Spring Break 6! Night 2. Tickets for both nights on sale this Friday at Noon!”
GCW recently announced Minoru Suzuki for Bloodsport and Spring Break night 1.
Busick was released from his WWE contract in November 4, 2021.
Stay up to date with every WWE release of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
— “The Bad Boy” Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) February 22, 2022
First athlete announced for Josh Barnett's: Bloodsport 8
A man who knows the mats like the back of his hand. A perfect fit for what we do.
One company's loss is our benefit…Biff Busick is coming to Bloodsport.
— ??? ????????? (@JoshLBarnett) February 22, 2022
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Two AEW Stars Expected To Take Time Off
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- Confirmed Schedule Errors For AEW Dynamite Head-To-Head With WWE NXT
- ‘Edge’ Name Mentioned During Adam Copeland First Ever AEW Dynamite Appearance
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- Last-Minute Change To AEW Dynamite Match