Former WWE and NXT talent Biff Busick (Oney Lorcan) has expressed interest in opening a wrestling school following his WWE release.
Biff Busick was one of the 18 names WWE released this past Thursday, and has a 90-day non-compete clause since he was originally used on 205 Live when it was technically under the main roster umbrella before it was changed to an NXT production.
Taking to Twitter, Busick wrote:
Hey, I am interested in opening a wrestling school and am looking for a ring. Please email me at BiffBusickBookings@gmail.com If you can provide me any help. Thank you
A couple of other released talents appear to possibly have the same idea, as Lince Dorado wrote: “I’ll open mine across the street from you”, and Jeet Rama tweeted: “Me too and I would like to invite you as a guest coach sometimes. Would you be able to do that?”.
In response to Rama, Busick replied: “Yes I would love to”, so that’s nice.
Busick already has his first post-WWE booking, as he’s been announced for the wXw 16 Carat Gold tournament in May.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence