AEW has announced a big host for tonight’s weigh-in between Cody Rhodes and Anthony Ogogo ahead of their Double Or Nothing match.
The weigh-in will be hosted by Paul Wight, formerly known as Big Show, in his first appearance on Dynamite since before Revolution. See, told you it was someone big.
Wight will also be on commentary for the Casino Battle Royale on this coming Sunday’s pay-per-view.
He may not have been on Dynamite but Wight has been keeping busy doing color commentary on Dark: Elevation which airs on YouTube every Monday.
There were concerns that Anthony Ogogo had broken his rib in training ahead of this match, but fortunately he’s since confirmed it’s not broken.
We’ll be providing live coverage of both tonight’s AEW Dynamite and Sunday’s Double Or Nothing here at WrestleTalk.com, and both shows are available to watch internationally on FITE.
Tonight’s Dynamite airs at 10pm ET and it’ll be the same next week on June 4.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans
- VIDEO: Watch Backstage Moments From WWE Night Of Champions 2023