A big update has emerged on the backstage status of Triple H after his return to the Performance Center a few days ago.
We already knew Triple H reportedly told everyone at the PC that he was “back”, but we didn’t know any more than that or what it actually meant.
Well details are still few and far between but there is at least an intriguing update that’s come to light.
On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer specifically said Triple H now has “more power” than he did when he originally returned after his heart scare.
Again, what exactly that means, we don’t know yet, but it sounds like promising news.
We’ll continue to keep you updated as more info emerges.
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Two AEW Stars Expected To Take Time Off
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- Confirmed Schedule Errors For AEW Dynamite Head-To-Head With WWE NXT
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- ‘Edge’ Name Mentioned During Adam Copeland First Ever AEW Dynamite Appearance
- SmackDown Star Shares Cryptic Message Amid WWE Absence