A big update has emerged on the backstage status of Triple H after his return to the Performance Center a few days ago.
We already knew Triple H reportedly told everyone at the PC that he was “back”, but we didn’t know any more than that or what it actually meant.
Well details are still few and far between but there is at least an intriguing update that’s come to light.
On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer specifically said Triple H now has “more power” than he did when he originally returned after his heart scare.
Again, what exactly that means, we don’t know yet, but it sounds like promising news.
We’ll continue to keep you updated as more info emerges.
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Complete WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury