Once it was announced that WWE had released both Billie Kay and Peyton Royce, you could sense that fans were clamoring for an IIconics reunion at some point down the line.
Peyton Royce filed a trademark application for “Cassie Lee” last week, seemingly indicating what her new ring name will be, and now Billie Kay appears to have done the same.
Kay has filed to trademark “Jessie McKay”, which is not only her real name, but it’s also the name she used prior to joining WWE.
Here is the full application.
IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Hats; Leggings; Shirts; Socks; Sweatshirts; Hooded sweatshirts
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring a professional wrestler and sports entertainer in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment for entertainment purposes
Fans have speculated that Kay and Royce may end up in AEW once their non-compete clauses expire in July, especially as Royce is married to AEW’s Shawn Spears.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- WWE Stars Say The New Day Ruined Their Lives & Maybe Kofi Kingston’s Injury Was Karma
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- First Look At WWE SummerSlam 2023 Logo
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match