It’s being reported that there was a bizarre-sounding Kevin Owens segment in the plans for WWE Raw last night that didn’t take place.
Fightful Select is reporting that at one point Kevin Owens was slated to take a “lie detector” test during the show.
It wasn’t specified what the lie detector test would be for, but based on the storyline, it may have been to find out whether he’s secretly pals with Seth Rollins.
Perhaps there’s a chance we’ll still get the segment at some point in the next few weeks, with WWE possibly deciding there was a bit too much silliness going on already last night with the egg business. But that’s just a guess.
Both Owens and Rollins were at ringside for the WWE Championship match main event between Big E and Austin Theory, and their arguing at ringside distracted Theory and cost him the match.
Rollins is set for a WWE Championship match of his own in the future at some point, but it hasn’t been announced when that will take place.
The show went off the air with E laying out Rollins in the ring and Owens running away to the back.
- WWE NXT 2.0 Live Results – May 24, 2022
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Stephanie McMahon Previous Responsibilities In New WWE Job Listing
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Nikkita Lyons Pulled From NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Due To Injury
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change