A new potential member of the Bloodline stable has joined WWE Hall of Famer Booker T’s wrestling school Reality of Wrestling.
Zilla Fatu, son of late WWE star Umaga, has joined the training school as of December 7.
The promotion welcomed Fatu via its official Twitter account:
“Welcome the newest member of Reality Of Wrestling training school Zilla Fatu. His father Umaga was a part of Reality Of Wrestling and now he begins his own journey.”
Fellow Anoa’i family member Solo Sikoa paid tribute to Fatu’s father on this Monday’s (December 5) of WWE Raw, delivering a Samoan Spike (Umaga’s finisher) to Matt Riddle during a beat down after the show’s opening tag team match.
The episode aired just days after the death anniversary of Umaga, who passed away in 2009 at the age of just 36 years old.
Booker T himself will headline the upcoming Reality of Wrestling pay-per-view Christmas Chaos XVII on December 18, teaming with current ROW Heavyweight Champion the Mysterious Q against the team of Zack Mason and Warren Johnson.
Welcome the newest member of Reality Of Wrestling training school Zilla Fatu.
His father Umaga was a part of Reality Of Wrestling and now he begins his own journey. pic.twitter.com/uBmPqpznqF
— Reality of Wrestling (@TheOfficialROW) December 7, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- TKO Issues New Statement On Vince McMahon WWE Status & Allegations
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?
- Released WWE Star Says Cocaine Was Reason For Failed Drug Tests