Former WWE Champion Bobby Lashley has teased that he could be moving to SmackDown in the upcoming WWE Draft.
The draft begins on SmackDown tomorrow night and concludes on the October 4 edition of Raw.
One man who certainly seems open to the idea of a brand switch is Bobby Lashley, who has tweeted:
I’ve ran #WWERaw for three years since my return to @WWE. Maybe it’s time to shake things up a bit…kicking ass on Fridays sounds good to me. #WWEDraft
Hopefully if Lashley does get drafted to SmackDown, the rest of the Hurt Business goes with him after the group reunited on Raw this past Monday.
Lashley is set for match against Goldberg at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia on October 21.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?