Brandi Rhodes has taken to Twitter to post a very intriguing tease ahead of tonight’s episode of SmackDown.
Rhodes’ husband Cody is at tonight’s show for what’s expected to be a post-show dark match with Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins. She wrote:
New female spotted in the ring at Smackdown today…
Wanna know who? I’ve got a picture…
Now, she hasn’t posted said picture yet, but if I have to guess, it’s probably their daughter Liberty. But I’m also pretty sure Brandi knew what she was doing with the tweet.
There were reports after Cody signed with WWE that Brandi had been in talks with the company, and she has been backstage at some shows, so maybe it isn’t completely out of the question.
Brandi did also tweet earlier today that she has an announcement coming this Sunday that will please fans of her Shot Of Brandi series, so stay tuned and we’ll keep you updated with whatever that is when it happens.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return