As per PWInsider, here’s which brand is currently listed internally for wrestlers who weren’t assigned a specific brand in the WWE Draft.
The report noted that ‘free-agent’ Brock Lesnar is listed as a SmackDown talent internally. Asuka, Elias and Lucha House Party are all part of The Red Brand, as of writing.
Despite reports suggesting her main-roster call-up was imminent, Dakota Kai is still listed for NXT. Currently, Bayley, Eva Marie and Lacey Evans aren’t assigned to any brand.
As per the report, these undrafted talents are currently listed internally for the following rosters:
- Brock Lesnar – Smackdown.
- Asuka – Raw
- Elias – Raw
- Lucha House Party – Raw
- Dakota Kai – WWE NXT
- Bayley – Not assigned to any brand
- Eva Marie – Not assigned to any brand
- Lacey Evans – Not assigned to any brand
PWInsider noted that these rosters could change at the whims of WWE Creative, but these were the internal listings as of writing.
Friday’s (October 22) edition of SmackDown was the first with the brand’s new roster. During the show, Brock Lesnar was ‘indefinitely suspended’ after a rampage at ringside.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament