Former WWE Universal Champion Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda) and former WWE announcer JoJo Offerman are engaged to be married.
JoJo took to her Instagram today (April 28) to announce that her and Windham are ready to tie the knot.
She posted photos of her wearing her engagement ring, along with the caption:
A million times YES! ?? I love you Windham and I cant wait to marry you (even though it feels like we’re already married ?) Here’s to forever ❤️ @thewindhamrotunda
We send our congratulations to Windham and JoJo on the exciting new chapter of their lives.
Wyatt has been inactive from wrestling since his WWE release on July 31, but he recently posted some weird stuff on Twitter, teasing something of some kind.
View this post on Instagram
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite