SmackDown star Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda) has now been spotted in public for the first time since reports emerged about his WWE absence.
Wyatt has missed a number of recent WWE shows due to a personal health issue.
While Wyatt has recently been feuding with Bobby Lashley, both stars’ statuses are up in the air for next weekend’s WrestleMania 39 event.
A fan has now shared a photo with Wyatt on Twitter, noting that they met Wyatt just outside of Tampa, Florida, near where Wyatt resides.
The fan confirmed that the photo was taken an hour before they shared it on March 24, so was very recent. They also explained that Wyatt waited for them to park up before they took the photo together.
Wyatt’s previously rumored WrestleMania opponent Bobby Lashley has now been announced for the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal which will take place on the March 31 edition of SmackDown.
A recent report revealed that WWE definitely has a plan to get Lashley on this year’s WrestleMania card. For details on Wyatt’s potential WrestleMania match replacement, click here.
Met @Windham6 at the Krates randomly while I was driving home from work! Wildddd!!! #TheFiend #BrayWyatt pic.twitter.com/oGbqb77UNs
— Elver Galarga (@jrjuarbe1030) March 24, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence