SmackDown star Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda) has now been spotted in public for the first time since reports emerged about his WWE absence.
Wyatt has missed a number of recent WWE shows due to a personal health issue.
While Wyatt has recently been feuding with Bobby Lashley, both stars’ statuses are up in the air for next weekend’s WrestleMania 39 event.
A fan has now shared a photo with Wyatt on Twitter, noting that they met Wyatt just outside of Tampa, Florida, near where Wyatt resides.
The fan confirmed that the photo was taken an hour before they shared it on March 24, so was very recent. They also explained that Wyatt waited for them to park up before they took the photo together.
Wyatt’s previously rumored WrestleMania opponent Bobby Lashley has now been announced for the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal which will take place on the March 31 edition of SmackDown.
A recent report revealed that WWE definitely has a plan to get Lashley on this year’s WrestleMania card. For details on Wyatt’s potential WrestleMania match replacement, click here.
Met @Windham6 at the Krates randomly while I was driving home from work! Wildddd!!! #TheFiend #BrayWyatt pic.twitter.com/oGbqb77UNs
— Elver Galarga (@jrjuarbe1030) March 24, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record