The shocking WWE release of Bray Wyatt last night (July 31) is still being talked about today, with many speculating on the former Universal Champion’s next move.
It appears we may have an idea, as Wyatt (real name Windham Rotunda) may have teased his future plans on his Instagram today.
Rotunda appears to have changed his bio on the app, with it now reading ‘Kult of Windham coming soon’.
Kult of Windham could well serve as a rejuvenated version of the Wyatt Family, or it could be something else entirely, but it appears the creative mind of Windham Rotunda is already hard at work.
Former Wyatt Family member Braun Strowman teased a reunion with his former leader when the news of his release hit the internet.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023