The shocking WWE release of Bray Wyatt last night (July 31) is still being talked about today, with many speculating on the former Universal Champion’s next move.
It appears we may have an idea, as Wyatt (real name Windham Rotunda) may have teased his future plans on his Instagram today.
Rotunda appears to have changed his bio on the app, with it now reading ‘Kult of Windham coming soon’.
Kult of Windham could well serve as a rejuvenated version of the Wyatt Family, or it could be something else entirely, but it appears the creative mind of Windham Rotunda is already hard at work.
Former Wyatt Family member Braun Strowman teased a reunion with his former leader when the news of his release hit the internet.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?
- Madcap Moss To Get New Gimmick Following Injury Angle
- HBO Show References Roman Reigns Possibly Joining AEW
- Shock Former NXT Star Was Planned To Join Judgment Day
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Controversy Referenced On WWE Podcast
- ‘Nobody Has Any Idea’ Why Vince McMahon Changed Confusing Money In The Bank Advert